Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

The Story of The Shy Luxray

Go down 
+3
Ben
Champion the Scizor
Leroy
7 posters

How did you like it?
It's Awesome ★★★★★
The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_lcap50%The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
It's Cute ★★★★
The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_lcap40%The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
It's Sweet ★★★
The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_lcap0%The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Nice ★★
The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_lcap0%The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Okay ★
The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_lcap10%The Story of The Shy Luxray I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
EPIC FAIL D=<
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Leroy
Blissey
Blissey
Leroy

Number of posts : 737

The Story of The Shy Luxray Empty
PostSubject: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm

One day at school, a luxray, who was really shy, he was so shy that every time he talks to a delcatty the girl of his dreams. he would just blushes and just smiles alot. They both were in the same history class together. when luxray got a not from delcatty. he opens it......then Mr. Mewtwo, the trainer, took it from him and said "what do we have here?" Luxray replied saying "ummm.....it's ......a note sir." "And what are the rules about passing notes?" Mr. Mewtwo added. Luxray looks down and said " no notes in class or they would be read out loud for everyone to hear"

Mr. Mewtwo nods and open the note and clear his throat. "dear Luxray, I notice you act really shy when you are near me." the other kids started to laugh at that, both del and lux faces turned red from embarrassment. As Mr. Mewtwo contuned "So, I was wondering if you are doing that because you like me, and if you did i would like to add that i really think you are cute. so check yes or no in the boxes below.

Love,
Delcatty

then Mr. Mewtwo said to luxray. well Mister Luxray what is your answer to the young lady, and he smirks as his push glasses up to face. Luxray stood up and turn to face the whole class. "Yes I do like you Delcatty", and he quickly return to his seat. "That was very nice mister luxray. Now may i contune on today's lesson?" said Mr. Mewtwo Luxray nodded "yes sir". "Good, now where was I? Oh yeah!" said Mr. Mewtwo as he contune on. Luxray could only think to himself how good if feels to get how he feels about delcatty out in the out open.

The final bell rang and the students went on to their homes. Luxray made up his mind to walk delcatty home. Since they are neighbors after all. As they was walking they talk about how long they were in love with each other, and what they liked about each other. When they got to Del's house she gave luxray a kiss and told him that she loves him. He return her kiss and said she loves her too. She went into her house and shut the door and lean on it for a while and smile. Luxray smiles the whole way to his house. When he got home, his mom asked him "did you had a good day at school today, Lux?" He reply, " Yes, it was the best day EVER!" then he ran up to his room. Leaving his mom with a confused, but happy face. The next day was the 1st day that del and lux been together, and they stay together for the rest of their life. They got Merry right after High School, After dating for the whole 4 years of their high school years. They had 10 kids, 5 skitties and 5 shinx.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you like this xD one of my friends that loves Luxray and Delcatty always bugs me to make up a story for her, but i really hate it x.x because it always the same Pokémon and i can't change them xD so yea xD i just added other Pokémon in the stories that i tell. Really to be honest I'm more of a poet then a story writer. haha same thing I know but poems are short and easy to make up Very Happy if u want to read some of my poems look on my journals on DA.
Back to top Go down
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Kei
Champion the Scizor
Magmar
Magmar
Champion the Scizor

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 am

i thought it was cute. hey can u make one about Scizor?
Back to top Go down
Leroy
Blissey
Blissey
Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 am

Suspect what do you want it to be about like the theme
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am

Nice one
Back to top Go down
Leroy
Blissey
Blissey
Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 am

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
JimbsterOnline
Electivire
Electivire
JimbsterOnline

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

That was... so fast.
Meh. Good story
Back to top Go down
Leroy
Blissey
Blissey
Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:53 pm

short stories are always better then long stories xD haha
Back to top Go down
JimbsterOnline
Electivire
Electivire
JimbsterOnline

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm not against it. I thought it was good!
It just felt to quick thats all.
Its still a good story.
Back to top Go down
Leroy
Blissey
Blissey
Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm

lol i really don't care XD im just doing that bc it's was something to do xD
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 am

Awesome ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am

Cute, i liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://Pokeportal.darkbb.com
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 pm

I like luxray ^^ Always trained one for DPPT games
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

^ i also liked using luxray in my team
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

awww, thats cute ^^, and i liked luxray too, its kinda fluffy
Back to top Go down
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 pm

LOL sometimes fluffiness is everything
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 am

it really is, aww imagine a whole team of fluffy Pokémon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shy Luxray   The Story of The Shy Luxray -41

Back to top Go down

The Story of The Shy Luxray
Page 1 of 1