Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

Number of posts : 1264

Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?   Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? -41Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello fellow Pokémon fans. As some may know I am PDC's Grass Gym.We have been closed though because there arent any people who will build me the elegant gym of my dreams for free. ( what are you talking about. No its not that I have no good grass types.xD) But if people could help me out and post up here shiny grass Pokémon that they would be willing to trade to me. Some I may want and others I may not want. Thanks!

And btw half of the Pokémon you trade me goes to charity! JK xD
Back to top Go down
http://Pokeportal.darkbb.com
KakesuSora
Gible
Gible
KakesuSora

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?   Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? -41Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Ill check my boxes.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?   Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? -41Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm

ok thanks, im really desperate
Back to top Go down
http://Pokeportal.darkbb.com
lashos
Magikarp
Magikarp
lashos

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?   Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? -41Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 am

h cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?   Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny? -41

Back to top Go down

Shiny Grass= Grass that is shiny?
Page 1 of 1