Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 Empty
PostSubject: Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0   Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 -41Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Chapter 0- THE FORRRBBIIIDDEEEENNNN CHHAPPPTTTERRRRR

I'd just like to say, i've had it up to here with pretty much everything. Life if you will. And instead of failing...i mean drawing what's on my mind, i've decided to write, because my drawing of a real heart...looks like an old apple, that no body wanted the first time round...and no ones gonna want the second, third or fourth time round. OMC, what would happen if you put fruit in the microwave....heh..heh...but yeh, forget everything you knew about the story before and READ.

Everyone was sat in a poorly lit room, with a cup of coffee and a few biscuits. There was a board at the front on the room and. stood on a chair, a raccoon, some books, a brick, a plant and...a flashback of when the shrimps went on a boat ride to some random island and saw randomly coloured bars which implied that THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE...ANYWAY, Shay was stood on all that to reach the height of the board. She had half a ruler (it snapped when she wanted to know if it was shatter-proof)

Shay: EVERYONE, sit down and shut the god damn raccoon up.
Miku, Charmander, Espy: sitting ^^, heh heh (guys, RUN, RUN AS SOON AS WE GET THE CHANCE)
Shay: We are gathered here today, to point out the causes of MY RAAAGGGGGE, now if any of you have any objections speak now or forever hold your peace ¬¬
Espy: uh Shay, wha-
Shay: GOOD NO ONE

ew...i just sneezed... BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!

errrmm...now i feel like one of those people on those comedy programmes and i've just forgotten the script...so...um...nice weather we're having.

Espy: RARGH
Shay: RARGH

Miku: Okay okay, is this just about pandas somehow being equal to raccoons?
Shay: NO
Espy: mhm
Shay: ITS THE END OF THE WORLD
Espy: Again?
Charmander: GUYS, WTH?
Shay: The hell, is where you should be giving me food ¬¬
Espy: You always want food
Shay: WELL EXCUSE ME, if none of you feed me EVER. I have 9 stomaches btw ^^

Miku: IF ONE PERSON, JUST ONE PERSON SAYS 'BECAUSE IM PRO LIKE THAT", IM GOING TO SCREAM
Espy: ^ a reason for ranting...my god i'm sick of it

Okay, im ending it here, before i say something that makes me sound more high than i already do, dw, next chapter will be normal...well it wont be slightly ranty. It's gonna be good!! probably...okay, better than the stuff i've already come up with. Heh me and what i do when i should be doing something else. I never even said why i was ranting, BUT MEEEEHHHH.

REMEMBER RACCOONS ARE THE BEST THING EVER. EVER.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0   Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 -41Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm

LOL. Racoons ftw ^^ If they are what i think of... nvm x3

And miku is right, like its overused

And maybe if you put a fruit in the microwave.. it will... um... will... TRY NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0   Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 -41Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

yes miku is right, some guy in maths kept saying it, but i didn't have my big art book with me to hit him with...oh and raccoons are the best thing ever...do i have an obsession or what? but yeh, raccoons are raccoons, no double meaning, no other meaning that leads to something else, no NOTHING, cos thats what im sick of, double meanings that no one finds funny, haha that meant something that sounds 'wrong' oh its hilarious...um...imma shut up now ^^, sorrrryyy, and yes i shall....if i don't make it out alive when putting fruit in the microwave, tell everyone my last words were....SNAILS!
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0   Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 -41Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 pm

ROFL I now see ._. It should be annoying x3

And NOOEES fruit cant damange you! They are good for yo- Screw that... Good luck espy ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0   Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0 -41

Back to top Go down

Me, Cheese, My Friend, oh yeh...and our 'Adventure' 0
Page 1 of 1