Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Hardest Gym Leader and elite four?

Go down 
2 posters

Hardest Gym leader and Elite Four? (Vote once for each)
Chili,Cilan,Whateverhisnameis
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap2%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Lenora
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap11%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
Burgh
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap8%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Elisa
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap19%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 16 ]
Clay
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap4%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Skyla
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap4%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Thesilenticedude
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap1%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Isis/Drayen
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap11%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 9 ]
Shauntal
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap12%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 10 ]
Caitlin
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap13%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
DehDarkGai
Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_lcap6%Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Marshal
 11% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

AuthorMessage
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Gym Leader and elite four?   Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? -41Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:15 pm

My hardest Gym leader was Burgh the gay bugger, Cause i didnt have any fire types, my whole team was weak to it. My hardest elite four was Shauntal because her Chandalure thingy kept cheapo-Ko'ing my team. The elite four was waaay too east but the Champ and Ghetsis were hell. I enabled multiple choice so you can choose an elite four and a gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Gym Leader and elite four?   Hardest Gym Leader and elite four? -41Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I cant vote yet : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/

Hardest Gym Leader and elite four?
Page 1 of 1