Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suciune
Gym leader
Gym leader
suciune

Number of posts : 51

Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered   Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered -41Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Yello Ya'll the youtube lper know as Cherucha here with some special news of my channel.
Ok so you know the 3rd generation games I take it well since I love the music in them so much.My sister and I are doing something special we are Remastering the whole soundtrack that you may know and love from Pokémon r/s/e.
This is also the first project of the site I am opening(once I get a coder and some more staff members).The site is going to be opened shortly after the R/S/E Remastered soundtrack is fully done.The site is dedicated to remakeing and remastering tunes from games that you know and love taking them from 8-32 bit sounds and making them come alive and up to date once again.
The site is going to be called Sounds of Gaming so expect you to see the grand opening of the site by this September.
Though for now please enjoy the Pokémon R/S/E Soundtrack Remastered https://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL1FE4F9966CB40C4F. Expect More tracks to be added as time goes by until than keep enjoying the songs there and the songs that will be coming.

Last edited by suciune on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xcv2009
Snorlax
Snorlax
xcv2009

Number of posts : 109

Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered   Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered -41Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

perhaps you should do something like I did, put together a playlist and post the link.
Back to top Go down
http://xcv2007.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Pokémon R/S/E SoundTrack Remastered
Page 1 of 1