Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Thoughts on B/W

Go down 
+7
King of Bel
Watuber
VoltraK
terminallyCapricious
Reece
Ricardo
Freak
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

Number of posts : 179

Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 pm

LMFAOOO you troll <3
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

They lost at 11 victories... should have told them 20 so they tried more times
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Lmfaoooo trueee.

But what if they really do it and they're like "I GOT NOTHING :@"
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Secret bases are awesome. Mine was in the really sunny city, what was it called... Fallabar? It was near The Meteor Falls, It was so freaking huge and full of all my shitty plush dolls.
Back to top Go down
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Mine was around Fortree. <3
Back to top Go down
VoltraK
Magmar
Magmar
VoltraK

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:07 pm

I would ALWAYS make mine on the waterfall next to Fortree. I would do Record Mixing and have all my secret 8ases next to each other (Y)
Back to top Go down
http://twtfproductions.webs.com/
Watuber
Magikarp
Magikarp
Watuber

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Freak wrote:
Ahh the only thing I like was the Monkeys. I can't pronounce like none of the names of Gen 5 Pokémon, lol.

the monkeys they had the most retarded evos water= becomes a girl grass= wanna be elivs= fire = l looks like a obesse diddy kong with down syndrome. the only thing i liked about the game was hydregion and that's about it. the fire types were dissapointing most of them were animals nobody wants ( a monkey,ant ear, pig) except for chandulre Surprised

Last edited by Watuber on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 pm

....That doesn't make any (word censored) sense.
Back to top Go down
VoltraK
Magmar
Magmar
VoltraK

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm

^^^
Back to top Go down
http://twtfproductions.webs.com/
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Wait, if read it twice, you will see it has sense. Its hard to find, yeh
Back to top Go down
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 pm

But nothing this.... young lady.... says makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 pm

It did related to the comment she quoted, about the monkeys. She said she disliked the monkeys and other things, olol
Back to top Go down
Watuber
Magikarp
Magikarp
Watuber

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

@ ricky exactly so uhmm young lady read the post or think( if it's possible for you) before you reply kthxbye
Back to top Go down
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 am

GodIhatehersomuch

Yea, I hate the monkies too. They're so weak...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 am

Lol. The monkeys are good to have a good starting team. But then they become too weak, indeed
Back to top Go down
terminallyCapricious
Venusaur
Venusaur
terminallyCapricious

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Well, the fire monkey DID have my (word censored) at times but...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:25 am

If well used, they can be kind of strong
Back to top Go down
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:26 am

Well I for one never quite got why everyone was/is hating on gen V...I enjoyed it a lot...I also don't think the designs are all that bad...

Ridiculous, yes, but I dunno how anyone wouldn't find a simple enjoyment out of killing small, possibly innocent creatures (and big dragons) with giant ice cream cones. The only one I genuinely dislike was Garbador...it's disgusting. Trubbish, yes, Garbador, no. Many of them look really good (in my eyes at least) anyway. Scrafty is a boss, Victini is so adorable, Escavalier looks like it's ready to tear though entire teams on its own, to name a few of my favorites.

I love the online random battle (even if anytime I'm winning they disconnect). And it's no Battle Frontier, but I find the Battle Subway very fun, even if it has a few pokes that are really cheap, it's still fun.

And yes, after typing this whole thing up, I realized that last post was in July, and decided to post anyway because I don't think Black and White deserve all the hate they got. I mean if I have over 400 hours into one save, then I think I enjoy the game a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 am

The problem is Pokémon copied digimon, bakugan, yu-gi-oh and itself. I will se some examples,

Zorua is a dark shinx
Haxorus, a tyranytar with an axe
And braviary and its pre evo are exactly like digimons: http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/pokmon-lets-compare.jpg
Back to top Go down
ShadowMoon
Hoot-hoot
Hoot-hoot
ShadowMoon

Number of posts : 14
Location : in the darkest corner of your mind, waiting to take over

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Pokemon__best_wishes__xd_by_sunshineikimaru-d2z7iyp

Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Notneeded

Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Kinkklankklinklank is really
Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Hagurumon

and its not like its the first time they ripped off a different highly successful anime or cartoon...
Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 MirorBdiscostew

so what do i think....
Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 FacepalmYUGI
Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 Bbnf4BThoughts on B/W - Page 3 A2939043-72-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-facepalmThoughts on B/W - Page 3 Double-facepalm
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/ShadowMoonsplace
xcv2009
Snorlax
Snorlax
xcv2009

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm

I mostly liked the story. The Pokémon, not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://xcv2007.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Sprinklepock
Gible
Gible
Sprinklepock

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:03 pm

In all honesty, B/W ruined the series for me. I can't find much to say about B/W that isn't an insult, and the feel of the game does it no justice at all. Personally, I think HG/SS is where I stop as far as these games go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atris.webs.com
coolionbro
Magikarp
Magikarp
coolionbro

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

looks rlly sexy
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Honestly, the B/W story was a good concept, but I don't think it was executed very well. The Pokémon are the same case, good concepts executed poorly. It also seemed to be catered to the new player, such as giving you the monkey opposite the gym leader, that should not happen. The game is not a bad game, but it can differentiate from some concepts that made Pokémon awesome. Pokémon musical is probably the most pathetic thing I have seen, once I saw that I knew they were TRYING to be different. I think with the new technology Black and White was trying to basically be a hipster, it tried to do new things before they were cool (Pokémon Musical will never be cool, its (word censored) stupid.) While I do not like people who dislike the game just because it is different, I believe the mindset of being different just to be different was the downfall of this game. I'm not buying Black and White 2, but I will hope it is good, I will buy RSE remakes though, as I am a child of those games. You honestly can never be too old for a game if you don't play it constantly, but the series is starting to go in a different direction, while this can be good, it is taking a complete U-Turn from what made Pokémon Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on B/W   Thoughts on B/W - Page 3 -41

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on B/W
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Destiny :: Pokemon Games discussion :: Black & White (2)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com