Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat

Go down 
2 posters

The best fossil in Pokémon games is.........
KABUTOPS
Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_lcap50%Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Carracosta
Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_lcap0%Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Omastar
Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_lcap0%Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Aerodactyl
 0% [ 0 ]
Armaldo
 0% [ 0 ]
Cradily
 0% [ 0 ]
Archeops
 0% [ 0 ]
I dislike fossils
 0% [ 0 ]
I dislike voting
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't give a fire truck
 0% [ 0 ]
What's a fossil
 0% [ 0 ]
Uhhh.... IDK all i'm thinkin' about is HAMBURGER
Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_lcap50%Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
UberKabutops
Magikarp
Magikarp
UberKabutops

Number of posts : 4

Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat   Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat -41Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am

[left]Hey, you may know me already, but yeah, lets crack on.

I play/ask for wifi battles a LOT, so if you ask me then 95percent chance i will say yes.

I make weather teams but tend not to use Castform, i may use one day but who nose, hehe nose.

I am into fossils a LOT. I have every single fossil on my white version except carracosta cuz it is U L G Y u aint got no alliby u ugly u u ugly.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat   Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat -41Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 am

Welcome into the forums!!
Back to top Go down

Hey guys, UberKabutops is here, from youtube, pokecenter123 and shizzle leik dat
Page 1 of 1