Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

New Trading page.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DStarr
Bidoof
Bidoof
DStarr

Number of posts : 5

New Trading page. Empty
PostSubject: New Trading page.   New Trading page. -41Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 am

Wats Goind On? The Topic? Trading. This Is An Up To Date Trading Page In Which Players Of All Gen Pokémon Games Can Trade. I Currently Own Heart Gold And Platinum (which I Can't Find) Crying or Very sad So My Main Focus Is HG And I Wish to Complete My Pokedex. So Come One, Come All! For We Can Not Accomplish Anything Alone, But United We Shall Conquer All! I Need To Meet A Lot Of People, See A Lot Of Pokémon And Then Trade. My Main Focus Is On Legendaries And Truly The Special Event Ones I Was Unfortunate To Obtain. As A Bonus We will Also Trade Iteams. Free Trades Are Greatly Apprecated and accepted, However Agreements Can Be Made. So Lets Get This Thing started! PM Me For Any Comments or Questions, Other Wise Just Post Under The Thread, And Happy Trading!
Back to top Go down
DStarr
Bidoof
Bidoof
DStarr

Number of posts : 5

New Trading page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trading page.   New Trading page. -41Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 am

Also My Name's Silver In Pokémon Heart Gold, And This Is My Friend Code. 1506 7683 2589
Back to top Go down

New Trading page.
Page 1 of 1