Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrabulb
Bidoof
Bidoof

Number of posts : 6

leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon Empty
PostSubject: leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon   leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon -41Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 pm

???:well fine you caught me im an espeon looking for a friend. im new in the outside world. who are you?
Leafeon:well for your info im a leafeon. i as well am new out here *looks to skies*so espeon what do you want to do.
leafeons pov
i cant believe my eyes.a dark espeon?! cross my path?maybe just maybe..*thoughts interuppted
Espeon:so like wanna go to my den?
Leafeon: I love you sure i would so love to!
espeons POV
a leafeon? i so call dibs!but will she accept me? i'll ask her to join my journey!if only she lik*thoughts interupted
Leafeon can we like join journeys! like as a team leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon 842946
Espeon:sure!
???:fire blast!ha!
Leafeon:Ow *falls down
Espeon:LEAFEON NOOO!

wat happened to our friends?
find out in the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon   leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon -41Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Haha, its a nice idea for a story ^^, try making it a little longer maybe? Unless its supposed to be short?
Back to top Go down

leafeon and espeon in love:chpt2 te espeon
Page 1 of 1